- About Sirona
- Our team
- Collaboration partners
- Company history
- Customer case studies
- Analysis of differences in quality in elderly care
- Analysis tools that compare quality and cost data
- Change management for more equitable care and health
- Consequences of healthcare choice in specialist care
- Improved accessibility in outpatient care in Helse Sør-Øst
- Introduction of a surgical planning system at a university hospital
- Operational evaluation of physiotherapists in primary care in Sörmland County Council
- Procurement and reacquisition/sale relating to operations at St. Göran's hospital
- Study of healthcare consumption by patients infected with resistant bacteria
- Systematic use of quality registers in psychiatry
- Our services
You are here
This is Sirona
Sirona Consulting is a Scandinavian leader in health & care analytics and advisory services. Sirona’s core is strong analytics competencies, deep healthcare understanding and a relentless drive to create results with and for our clients. We are a team with passionate commitment to our vision, deep respect for our client’s goals and needs and the humbleness and tenacity to make change stick.
Partnerships with customers
Our team – consisting of, among other things, management consultants, doctors, economists, IT experts and analysts – has extensive healthcare experience and expertise in health and economic theory and methodology.
We have the knowledge, and the tools, methods and models, required to create the best possible health and medical care for society's limited resources. But we cannot do it ourselves. Therefore, we always work in close and active partnership with our customers, who are county councils, municipalities and authorities.
Believe in integrated care
At Sirona, we are confident that society has a great deal to gain from increased collaboration between different care units and actors. For example, often somatic and psychiatric care are separated despite the fact that many patients require both somatic and psychiatric care.
By making healthcare more integrated, the patients are better cared for at the same time that limited healthcare resources are optimised. Integrated care makes it even easier to obtain an overview of the patients' future needs, which creates the conditions to act proactively instead of reactively – which is the key to a healthier population.
Work both strategically and operationally
Our strategic work is based on the classic problem solving model which is used within management consulting. We combine the model with great flexibility and an instinctive feeling for the specific challenges of healthcare.
The operational work, which is always carried out in partnership with the customer, often involves measures targeted at a particular patient group or challenge. For example, this could involve improving care for elderly people with multiple illnesses or improving patient safety. At Sirona Health Solutions, we have also developed unique databases and tools which meant that we can cost-effectively implement extensive and complex quantitative analyses.