- About Sirona
- Our team
- Collaboration partners
- Company history
- Customer case studies
- Analysis of differences in quality in elderly care
- Analysis tools that compare quality and cost data
- Change management for more equitable care and health
- Consequences of healthcare choice in specialist care
- Improved accessibility in outpatient care in Helse Sør-Øst
- Introduction of a surgical planning system at a university hospital
- Operational evaluation of physiotherapists in primary care in Sörmland County Council
- Procurement and reacquisition/sale relating to operations at St. Göran's hospital
- Study of healthcare consumption by patients infected with resistant bacteria
- Systematic use of quality registers in psychiatry
- Our services
You are here
Review and evaluation
Our areas of expertise
We carry out national assignments for ministries and authorities, such as Socialstyrelsen (the Swedish National Board of Health and Welfare), Folkhälsomyndigheten (the Public Health Agency of Sweden) and Helsedirektoratet (the Norwegian Directorate of Health) and the Swedish Association of Local Authorities and Regions (SKL), and across a number of regions, counties and municipalities in Sweden and Norway.
Our broad expertise includes quality monitoring, medical audits, business analysis and audit, benchmarking and analysis of aspects including search patterns, healthcare supply, demand, care consumption and equal access to and use of health, medical and social care services.
How do we help our customers?
We provide deeper insights for our customers in areas such as finance, healthcare needs, production, patient perceived and medical quality and equity in health and care.
We have developed models and methods for working with both business analyses and focused medical audits with medical record and production audits.
Healthcare and medical services collect ever more data, from local initiatives to national quality registers. Sirona has very good knowledge of all data sources and existing indicators, and has worked on behalf of Socialstyrelsen, Helsedirektoratet and regions, to evaluate and develop indicators for monitoring and evaluation.
On the basis of our extensive experience and knowledge of quality registers and healthcare data, we also assist our customers with implementing benchmarking to monitor and evaluate quality, efficiency and patient outcomes. Analyses can also be performed within a specific area in order to identify development trends or patterns so that our customers can best adapt their efforts on the basis of new needs.
Would you like to learn more about monitoring and evaluation? Contact:
Telefon: +46 70 913 26 26