- About Sirona
- Our team
- Collaboration partners
- Company history
- Customer case studies
- Analysis of differences in quality in elderly care
- Analysis tools that compare quality and cost data
- Change management for more equitable care and health
- Consequences of healthcare choice in specialist care
- Improved accessibility in outpatient care in Helse Sør-Øst
- Introduction of a surgical planning system at a university hospital
- Operational evaluation of physiotherapists in primary care in Sörmland County Council
- Procurement and reacquisition/sale relating to operations at St. Göran's hospital
- Study of healthcare consumption by patients infected with resistant bacteria
- Systematic use of quality registers in psychiatry
- Our services
You are here
Sirona's strong team includes management consultants, doctors, economists, IT experts and analysts. Our different skills allow us to see problems – and possible solutions – with different eyes. Currently there are about 20 of us. Below is the contact information for some of our employees. Please feel free to contact us!
Marit Vaagen, CEO
+46 70 330 59 15
Marit Vaagen is Sirona Health Solutions' CEO and founder Please feel free to contact her with any questions about the company or about how Sirona can help your organisation.
Before Marit Vaagen founded Sirona Health Solutions, she worked at McKinsey for 15 years, where she became a partner in 2000. In 2001, she founded and led its health and medical care activities in Scandinavia. At the same time, she was partially responsible for the company's European healthcare business.
Marit Vaagen has a business degree from the Norwegian School of Economics and HEC in Paris. She also has a master's degree in public policy from Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
+46 70 913 26 24
+46 72 724 28 17
+46 73 026 48 64
+46 70 913 26 26
Reyhan Arisoy Banegas
+46 73 944 88 90
+46 70 633 78 63
+46 73 154 52 36
Wenja Schmidt Eriksen
+47 917 927 77