- About Sirona
- Our team
- Collaboration partners
- Company history
- Customer case studies
- Analysis of differences in quality in elderly care
- Analysis tools that compare quality and cost data
- Change management for more equitable care and health
- Consequences of healthcare choice in specialist care
- Improved accessibility in outpatient care in Helse Sør-Øst
- Introduction of a surgical planning system at a university hospital
- Operational evaluation of physiotherapists in primary care in Sörmland County Council
- Procurement and reacquisition/sale relating to operations at St. Göran's hospital
- Study of healthcare consumption by patients infected with resistant bacteria
- Systematic use of quality registers in psychiatry
- Our services
You are here
Sirona delivers services and analysis products that help create better health and care. We work in four service areas, where we integrate unique databases, research-based knowledge and software with advisory services. Our employees have substantial expertise and a broad understanding of health and medical care structures and complexity. We assist national authorities, county councils, municipalities and private healthcare providers with tailor-made and fact-based solutions.
The best healthcare is the healthcare that is never needed. We are pioneers in Scandinavia in the use of advanced healthcare data analysis, including predictive modelling and search pattern algorithms for optimising care and health. We always work in close collaboration with regional and local healthcare providers. Read more here.
The digitalization of health care is still in its infancy and requires new ideas and innovative solutions. We work with strategic, research-based development and practical implementation, and are proud to have gained the trust of many of Scandinavia's leading institutions. Read more here.
In complex structures, targeted and balanced strategic control is essential. Our experience ranges from overall national strategies to operational work with clinics and healthcare centres. Read more here.
Without monitoring and assessment, there can be no development. Our goal is to create organisational learning and lasting results. We have a pragmatic and solution-oriented approach, with patient benefit and the greatest possible value for every krona spent being the end goal. Read more here.